Wednesday, December 22, 2010

If you want to destroy my sweater, hold this thread as I walk away.

Life has an exciting new "pull" to it. I feel like doing things. (Things that don't involve getting up before 1.)

Even work is fun. But today I had to be there at 11. (On the list of things I don't feel like doing.)

Later tonight, first time with HS friends. Any. This entire break. Should be interesting, seeing as I only truly talk to one of the 10 or so that will be there. Movie night.

I swear to God if Isaiah or Caleb get to pick the movie...! Damn documentaries and shit.

I miss school. Apparently it misses me, or else I wouldn't have gotten a 2.1 GPA to stay.

And I'll end with a freestyle,

So here I sit
typing on a toilet seat
it doesn't stink
like Painter's feet.
Keepin it real
Keepin it fake
What's on my heel?
Imma throw you in the lake.
Shake. Bake. Most of all take.
Take 1. Take 2.
Take one shot for you.
Shotz shotz shotz
girl you got the hotz
cuttin it loose
like tommy and the caboose.
goin crazy like a train
runnin right through you, a vein.
Ya booty stank.

1 comment: